Tuesday, November 1, 2016

[Haul] Liz Lisa Autumn 2016 pt 1


Hi! Hi!


I've been slowly but surely purchasing items from the Liz Lisa Autumn 2016 collection. 
I bought a few items at full price and a few in the sale section so I didn't purchase this all in one go. lol. I thought since I ended up buying so much from the sale section (50% off) I would combine everything into one massive haul lol. Sorry if it's a bit confusing but I did not purchase all this together in one order at all XD. 



Outer; 



ベロアアップリケサテンブルゾン / Velor applique satin blouson in 'White' 

162-7008-0
 
 
 





 
 
Actually, these satin bomber jackets are quite trendy right now in Australian shops so I could have easily bought something similar but I really loved the colours on this one. Plus, It almost reminds me a little of playing cards. The satin is really soft on this jacket and I love the patches of velvet (have I ever mentioned I love velvet?) It's not too heavy and it keeps me relatively warm. Even thought it's an Autumn item it's really nice for Spring as well. ^^
 
When I originally opened this and took it out of the box, I actually thought I had accidentally purchased the pink colour. Online this looks more off white or cream but in real life it looks more champagne or pinky champagne. Super annoying lol. I still like it none the less but I don't really have a whole lot to pair it with. 
 
Outfit One; 
 



 With Liz Lisa web limited autumn one piece in white, Liz Lisa basque ribbon  beret in bordeaux, Liz Lisa lace socks in bordeaux and Liz Lisa web limited pom pom pumps in white. 

Outfit Two; 
  

 



  with Tralala hairband in Bordeaux, Liz Lisa ribbon blouse in white (see below), Tralala caudroy pants in bordeaux, Liz Lisa web limited pom pom pumps in white.
 
Outfit Three;
 
 


 with Liz Lisa effle cup velor cup clip in bordeaux, Liz Lisa organdy lace dress in white, Liz Lisa lace up pom pom pumps in bordeaux and Oh la la clutch.

 
フェイクスウェードライダース / Fake Suede Riders Jacket in Pink
 
 162-7006-0
 
 
 
 


I've been eyeing fake leather jackets from Liz Lisa for like... 3 seasons now. I finally purchased one fml. I love the fake suede (it feels nice,) and I like that this is neither too masculine or too feminine. (If that makes any sense,) 
The detail on the back seems to be trending in both Japanese fashion and Western fashion so hopefully it stays around for a little while. (Regardless, I still really like this and hopefully I'll wear it for seasons to come,) 
 
Outfit One; 
 
 

 with Liz Lisa lace organdy dress in white, Liz Lisa 3D flower clutch in white and Liz Lisa 3D flower pumps in white

Outfit Two; 



 with Liz Lisa floral ribbon dress in bordeaux, Liz Lisa fringe clutch in pink and Liz Lisa lace up pom pom pumps in bordeaux.

 
One Piece; 


イングリッシュローズAラインワンピース / English Rose A-line Dress in Navy

 162-6010-0 

 


 
I purchased this for 50% off. I love the dark background with pink and white floral.
Normally, I try to stay away from these styles of dresses because I normally prefer something with a waist or more shape to it but this is still really nice and it's good to have something different. 
I quite like that this would make a great tran-seasonal outfit and I can wear it with sandals or wedges now or layer it for Autumn/Winter. 
 
I'm not 100% sure this is the best dress for me shape wise. I think it's nice and I'll wear it but I doubt I'd ever wear it on it's own without a jacket or a top underneath. The arms and the bust area fit nicely it's just too roomy on the bottom half.
 
Outfit One;
 


 with Liz Lisa fake suede riders jacket in pink, Liz Lisa Embroidered logo top in white (see below), Tralala suede pumps in navy and Liz Lisa Eiffel cup velor 2 clip in Bordeaux (I forgot to take them off my hair sorry,)

 
Outfit Two
 
 




with Liz Lisa Embroidered logo top in white (see below), Tralala suede pumps in navy and Liz Lisa Eiffel cup velor 2 clip in Bordeaux (I forgot to take them off my hair sorry,) 

Outfit Three; 






 with Liz Lisa bijoux denim jacket, Liz Lisa Embroidered logo top in white, Liz Lisa 3-way bag in navy, Liz Lisa heart pumps in pink and Liz Lisa Eiffel cup velor 2 clip in Bordeaux (I forgot to take them off my hair sorry,) 





Tops; 
 
 
刺繍ロゴトップス / Embroidered logo tops in White
 162-2005-0 

 












I really don't care for 'Swinging Paris' on this top but it was 50% off (and thus not unreasonably priced) and I thought that this might make a nice layering top under the English Rose Op shown above or just with skirts. I like the sleeves on this cause they're a little longer than normal t-shirt sleeves. The top seemed finished nicely online, with the ruffle on the sleeves, velour bows on the back and high neckline it seemed like a good basic and I suspected it would be one of those items that looked not special online but wears nicely. 

I have to say, this top is really a bit tight on one arm so I don't know if it's my arms aren't the same size or it's been sewn unevenly but it's a bit tight on my left arm. 
Also the ruffles have a tendency to sit 'upwards'.

Please see it worn under the English Rose Op above. 

Outfit One; 
  




 with Liz Lisa felt hat, Liz Lisa Wagon Skirt in Pink, Samantha Vega bag in pink and Liz Lisa flower pumps in pink. 
 


半袖ボウタイブラウス / Short-sleeved blouse bowtie in White 
162-1009-0 
 
 



 
I've had blouses from Liz Lisa before in the past, and I've always been disappointed in them. They just don't seem to last (from wear and tear) or they're not the best fit (generally to big for me) or they discolour (as white always does, not just from Liz Lisa). 
I purchased this to go with the 17th anniversary skirt but I still haven't received that item see if they go together.

I have to say, there was no surprises with this blouse and I got exactly what I thought it was going to be
 
Outift One; 



with, Liz Lisa embroidered denim skirt, Liz Lisa fluffy rabbit backpack, Liz Lisa fake suede riders jacket in pink and Liz Lisa web limited pom pom pumps in white. 


 Outfit two; 
 
 


 with minplume flower crown, Liz Lisa picnic skirt in pink, Liz Lisa picnic rabbit satchel bag in pink and Liz Lisa flower pumps in pink.


ノースリーブフリルリブトップス / Sleeveless Ruffle rib tops in white 
 
162-2012-0
 






I bought this knowing I could really like it or really dislike it. I like the elegant sophisticated look to this top but I'm not sure about the ruffles on it. I really liked the way this was styled online. I did get this for 50% off so I thought I would try it out and see how it went. Even if I didn't have bottoms like they had online I thought it might look nice with the items I bought. 

I will say, I'm a little meh over this. I really like the fabric of this, and the fine little details are also nice but I'm not sure the ruffles work with me.  


Outfit One;   




 with Liz Lisa basque ribbon beret in bordeaux, Liz Lisa Embroidered denim skirt and Liz Lisa lace up pom pom pumps in bordeaux.

Outfit Two; 




with Liz Lisa floral houdtooth skirt in blue, Liz Lisa 3-way bag in navy and Liz Lisa web limited pom pom pumps in white.
 
 Bottoms;

刺繍デニムスカート / Embroidered denim Skirt in Medium Blue
 162-4005-0
 



 
Denim skirts seem to be having a tending moment. I have to admit, I'm a fan of the denim skirt. I had my fair share growing up in the nineties so they do remind me of being a kid again. Of course I had to buy the Liz Lisa one. Lol. Actually I was expecting the embroidered bit to be more vibrant like in the picture shown however, the pastel kind is much lovlier and matches my jacket nicely too.

 

Outfit One; 






with Liz Lisa felt hat, Liz Lisa fake suede riders jacket in pink (see above), Liz Lisa embroidered logo top in white (see above,), Samantha Vega Petite Choice wallet and Liz Lisa web limted pom pom pumps in white.


 
Shoes; 
 
レースアップポンポンパンプス / Lace up Pom Pom Pumps in Bordeaux
 162-9601-1 
 
 
  



 
 I fell in love with these when I saw them! I loved the lace up design and the pom poms are so cute. Tbh, I don't see the pom poms as being the most wearable but... I love the lace up desgin. 
Every Autumn Liz Lisa has released a Bordeaux pump, I've always let them go or thought, I'll wait until a sale, I'll wait until the price drops... however I always miss out. I was determined to get a pair this year even at full retail. 
 
These are quite annoying to put on and the back zip isn't my favorite thing ever but I really love the look of these and the colour is really nice as well. 
 
Please see them paired above! 
 
   
 
That's all for this haul. It was meant to be a bit bigger but some items are still being delivered so please look forward to another haul :D


Also, sorry if the layout for the outfits is all over the place and inconsistent, I reused a lot of haul items and paired them together so laying it out was pretty hard. Hopefully it's still okay though.


Thank you for reading!

Berri doll
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My favorites from this are the third outfit with the satin outer and the second outfit with the bowtie blouse, but there's so many great autumn looks ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm not super fond of the satin bomber with the lace dress but I'm glad you liked it :D. Ahaha, I actually thought some of my outfits look more Spring like (whoops,)

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig