Thursday, November 17, 2016

[Haul] Liz Lisa 17th Anniversary

Hi! Hi!



I have to admit for so many years, I've bought Liz Lisa I haven't ever bought much into the special anniversary items. The last two years, I've only ever bought the jewelry (necklaces specifically,) however this years collection was really lovely and I knew I had to have it. 

The 17th anniversary features a 'key' motif on the items of clothing and in colours, pink, white and blue.







☆17th Anniversary☆リボンショートブーツ /  ☆ 17th Anniversary ☆ ribbon Short boots in Beige
 
162-9610-0
 


 






 
I have to admit I was super undecided over these when I was buying them, I really liked these shoes in the photos and they look so nice with the clothes from this collection but I really don't need any new more shoes lol. I figured it would be better to get them and then decide cause there's nothing worse than missing out on stuff and then deciding you really want something later on. 
 
The boots fit well and I can wear socks with them. 
My only gripe is that they kept the bows on the boots while they were in the box causing the laces to droop a bit. It's not a big deal and I'm sure it would have happened once the bow was attached by myself but it would have been better knowing I had done it myself rather then them arriving like this. 

Outfit One;





 with Liz Lisa Angora Knit in White

Outfit Two; 





 with Liz Lisa Angora knit dress, Liz Lisa dusty skirt in pink, Liz Lisa lucky bunny backpack in pink.




☆17th Anniversary☆フラワーキーフレームスカート / ☆ 17th Anniversary ☆ Flower key frame skirt in Pink 

162-4014-0 

 
 
 Of course I purchased the skirt lol. I have to admit, I was very tempted by the dress but in the end I purchased the skirt because I need more pink floral skirts like I need a hole in the head. The print is super gorgeous on this skirt.
 The fit is pretty much as expected and there was no surprises. The length is good as well. Neither too long or too short which I like.
 





 
 
 Outfit One; 



With Liz Lisa 17th Anniversary Cardigan in White and Liz Lisa 17th Anniversary Boots in Beige. 


Outfit Two; 






with Liz Lisa Sleeveless Ruffle Knit Top in white, Liz Lisa 3-way bag in pink and Liz Lisa double strap pumps in pink. 
 
 
 
☆17th Anniversary☆袖ファー刺繍カーディガン / ☆ 17th Anniversary ☆ sleeve fur embroidery cardigan in White
 162 - 3026 - 0
 
 
 
 




 
 I really like the fluffy cuffs on this cardigan and they're what really sold me on it. I also quite like the little embroidered bits. 
I actually don't own a white cardigan like this for Autumn/Winter so even though I purchased this at full price I don't have anything else like it so I don't feel too bad about it. The fabric is really thick and warm so it's perfect for keeping you warm. 
I kind of wish that is came with a fluffy collar or something too. 
 
Outfit One;  
 



 with Liz Lisa skirt in Pink, Liz Lisa Ribbon bag in White and Liz Lisa Web Limited Pom Pom Pumps in White.

earrings: Liz Lisa pom pom earrings


 Alright! That was everything for this haul! 
I hope you liked it
Did you get anything from the 17th anniversary collection - if so what items did you purchase
 
Thank you for reading!
Berri Doll.   
 
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love it! I'm super glad you got the boots and the cardigan (the skirt is a little bit of an "of course" so I don't count that).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cardigan is super nice and I'm glad I purchased it! The boots are nice too but we'll see if I end up actually wearing them fml.
      The skirt is as expected across the board I guess lol.

      Delete
  2. The recent collection had so many cute items it's like omg can't decide!!! Lol u got some great choices there, I really like the boots :D PS. Love your new layout too, looking girly and neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, I knew I wanted it so I had to choose somehow XD. The boots are quite cute but I dunno how often I'll wear them.
      Lmaooo Thank you!!

      Delete

© Lolita-next-door. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig